NetBotz Room Monitor 355 (with 120/240V PoE Injector)
Features integrated camera and sensors (temperature, humdity, airflow, dewpoint, camera motion). Supports up to 4 Universal Sensors.
- Number of Cameras Supported 0 Integrated,0 Networked,0 USB
- Number of Universal Sensors Supported 4
Communications & Management
- Protocols DHCP,DNS,HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP,SOCKS,TCP/IP
- Network Interface Connections RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Net Weight 0.64 KG
- Maximum Height 210.00 mm
- Maximum Width 170.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 94.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 1.72 KG
- Shipping Height 260.00 mm
- Shipping Width 286.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 165.00 mm
- Operating Environment 0 - 45 °C
- Storage Temperature -15 - 65 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 10 - 90%
- Storage Relative Humidity 10 - 90%
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
- Regulatory Approvals AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A,cUL Listed,EN 55022 Class A,EN 55024,FCC Part 15 Class A,GOST,GS Mark,ICES-003,IRAM,Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC,NOM,PSE,UL Listed,VCCI Class A
- Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace
Features & Benefits
Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis.
Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
Total Cost of Ownership
View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events)
Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.